Finally....I have the directions with photos. I would have posted it yesterday, but everything I touched, I ruined. I couldn't measure, I couldn't cut them correctly, and then the battery went dead in my camera while I was trying to photograph : ( ugh! (I've deleted the original post, that had no directions, so it's not so confusing). Plus, the one on the left, the skull is upside down, but I put it in the photo anyway.
1. 10" x 2-1/2" card stock. Score at 7/16", 1", 3-1/4", 3-3/4", 7-1/4", 7-3/4". I hope you can see the score lines.
2. Use the Word Window punch between the 7/16" score line and the 1" score line.
3. Fold on score lines.
4. Cut a sheet of Cast a Spell Designer Paper 8-14/16" x 2-1/4" and attach to black card stock with snail, beginning on the opposite side where you punched with the Word Window. I didn't score the DSP, since it's thinner than the card stock and folds easily.
5. Attach a 2-1/2" piece of sticky strip between the edge and the 7/16" score line.
6. Fold again on score lines , fold over and attach sticky strip to the inside of holder.
7. Insert candy bar.
8. Fold lid over. Make a tag and adhere. You could use velcro to hold it closed, but I used snail. I thought a class of 4th graders aren't going to want to save these...they'll just tear them open for the candy : ) On all of these I used the Spooky Treats rub ons.I hope you enjoy making these and if you have any questions, please let me know.