Today's project is so easy and fast to make. I used the same basic 6" x 6" pattern I used to make the Valentine's Candy Box , made 4 cuts and I turned it into a basket.
- 6" x 6" card stock in Early Espresso card stock (119686).
- Score at 2" on all 4 sides.
- On one side cut on both score lines up to intersecting score line and then repeat on the opposite side.
- Cut 8 pieces of Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper (122350) that measure 1-3/4" and adhere to 8 outer quadrants. The center square will be the bottom of the basket, so you don't need to embellish.
- To assemble basket bring two flaps up, behind center panel. With a paper piercer (116631), poke a small hole and insert brad. Repeat on opposite side. For added strength you may want to also secure sides with sticky strip in addition to the brads. The brads are new from Summer Smooches collection, are covered in fabric and will be available April 1st!
- To make the handle, I used the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die (120893) and the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439). I cut one in Early Espresso and another in the Berry Blossoms DSP and adhered them together, alternating the pattern, so both could be seen. Adhered to each side of the basket with sticky strip (104294).
This size basket is perfect for small treats such as Hershey Kisses, jelly beans, etc.:
- 9" x 9" card stock
- Score at 3" on all 4 sides.
- Cut and adhere 8 pieces 2-3/4" of Designer Series Paper.
- The Tasteful Trim Die is perfect for creating 4 different size handles for your basket.
- 12" x 12" card stock
- Score 4" on all 4 sides
- Cut and adhere 8 pieces 3-3/4" of DSP.
- I would use the largest, ( Ric Rack Pattern) of the Tasteful Trim die as a handle.
Please click here to order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7. Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I truly appreciate your business!
Have a beautiful & creative day!