I stumbled across the cutest blog; Always Playing with Paper-Home of the Merry Monday Challenge. The sketches are for Christmas cards, so I'm playing along this week.
Nuts & Bolts:
- Clean and simple with designer paper
- Must be a Christmas card
- I've been itching to play with all my new goodies from the Holiday Catalog, so I used the New Snow Flurry Bigz Die and Silver Gimmer Paper to make the snow flake.
- This paper is stunning and the glitter won't brush off... Love that!
- Assembled with a couple glue dots, popped one of the New Vintage Faceted Button with a Rhinestone in the center and Viola...a stunning snowflake.
Stamps: More Merry Messages
Paper: Silver Gimmer Paper and Whisper White Card Stock
Tools: Snow Flurry Bigz Die & Big Shot
Accessories: Vintage Faceted Button & Rhinestone
- If you would like a Holiday Catalog, please email me (email@example.com) your name and address.