Today's card was made with Pink Pirouette, (a girly-girl color) and Gumball Green using the Perfectly Penned Stamp Set.
- The card base is Whisper White 5-1/4" x 5-1/4"
- Then I layered Pink Pirouette card stock cut using the Scallop Square Bigz Clear die
- On top of the scallop square I added a 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" Pink Pirouette DSP
- Stamped Happy Birthday in Gumball Green onto Whisper White CS that measures 3-1/4" x 1-1/2".
- Layered over Pink Pirouette CS that measures 3-5/8" x 1-5/8"
- Then layered it over Gumball Green CS that measures 3-3/4" x 1-3/4"
- Finished with *FREE Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon and a Pink Pirouette Button tied with Linen Thread.
*Free 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon with every $40 purchase in September!
Four rows of stitches through satin, 10 yards, 2012-2014 In Colors