Today's card is full of layers & feminine details. I'm surprising my sister with this card for Valentine's Day...but if she sees this post it really won't be much of a surprise = )
- The card base is Very Vanilla card stock 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" and rounded the corners
- Layer Primrose Petals Core'dinations card stock (129322 - Spring Catalog) that measures 4" x 5-1/4" and embossed using the new Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378 - Spring Catalog) and lightly sand the surface with the Stampin' Sanding System (129367 - Spring Catalog).
- Next, cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock using the Scallop Circle Bigz Die (113468) and cut in half using Stampin Trimmer (126889). Pierce each scallop with the Paper Piercing Tool (126189) and Stampin Pierce Mat (126199).
- On top of scallop circle, add half of a Very Vanilla Doily cut using the Paper Doily Sizzlit L Die (125592)
- Adhere the new 5/8" Vanilla Flower Trim (126869 - Spring Catalog) These gorgeous, dimensional flowers come on a strip of tulle for a girly, vintage look.
- Tie bow using Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding (120999) and add a new Large Rhinestone Basic Jewel (129324 - Spring Catalog) in the center of a Designer Build Brad (129329 - Spring Catalog). Adhere to card with glue dot.
- Stamp sentiment, from the You Are Loved stamp set (123779), in Primrose Petals ink (126858) onto Very Vanilla card stock ( 101650). Cut out using the smallest die from the Labels Framelits Collection (125598). Layer onto Primrose Petals card stock (126841) cut, using the 2nd to smallest Labels Framelit die. Pierce using the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack (127857 - Spring Catalog). Attach to card with a couple Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).
Wishing you a beautiful day!