Today I'm sharing an aluminum foil technique. It's super easy and gives your projects a "Wow" factor that is perfect for masculine cards. What man doesn't like shiny, metal objects?
Here's how I did it:
- Cut a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil 3-3/4" x 5"
- Adhere to to Basic Black CS 3-3/4" x 5" dull side up (you can do it either way for a different look
- Use bone folder to smooth any wrinkles.
- Insert into embossing folder and run through the Big Shot
- Lay on scratch piece of paper and gently rub Black StazOn ink pad over foil, in circles until raised areas are coverd
- Let dry or set with Heat Tool & adhere to project
Stamps: One in a Million
Ink: Black StazOn
Tools / Accessories: Fancy Fan Folder, Big Shot, Owl Builder Punch (heart), 1/2" Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon
Bombs Away Birthday!
Brandi from the Home Office walks through some of the benefits of Stampin' Up!'s new Photopolymer stamps. And don't miss the next addition to Stampin' Up!'s Photopolymer stamp set line: Bombs Away Birthday!
NEW MY DIGITAL STUDIO DOWNLOADS
For Mom Greeting Card Templates Buy it Now!
Thanks for visiting!