1) Choose a stamp image that gives you a defined area for coloring.
2) Stamp your image in VersaMark. Heat emboss the image with Black emboss powder.
3) Flip over the vellum paper and color in the image using Stampin' Write markers or Watercolor Wonder Crayons. If using the crayons, blend colors with an Aqua Painter or blender pen.
4) Attach finished piece (embossed side up) to your project.
Watercolor Pencils and Crayons Discontinued
- Due to unforeseen problems with our supplier for Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Watercolor Pencils, we have decided to discontinue these two products.
- Watercolor Pencils (item 101879) and Watercolor Wonder Crayons Brights Collection (item 119804), which have been on the Backorder Report for about a week, will no longer be available, effective immediately.
- Now for the good news! We still have the remaining collections of the Watercolor Wonder Crayons available to order. The Subtles (item 119802), Neutrals (item 119805), and Regals (item 119803) Collections are only available while supplies last.
- Get 'em before they're gone!