Happy Monday Friends!
Ink and color are basic ingredients for any stamping project, and with many choices for ink, refills, markers, pens, and pastels available, you're sure to find the color you need from Stampin' Up! The flower on this card was made out of aluminum foil.
Here's how I did it:
- Cut a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil and adhere to to Basic Gray card stock (this helps the flower keep its shape and prevents tearing)
- Use bone folder to smooth wrinkles
- Emboss using the Fancy Fan Folder
- Gently cover the surface with Midnight Muse & Basic Gray Classic Ink
Let dry or set with Heat Tool Ink
- While ink is still will, cover surface with Clear Emboss Powder and heat emboss (this step is needed since I used Classic ink)
- Punched flower using the Fancy Flower Punch
- Stampin' Up!'s revolutionary pads feature a patented, flip-top design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist. Our award-winning Classic inks feature our popular, fast drying, dye-based inks. Dye-based inks are generally much stronger than pigment-based inks and can produce much more color. The dyes are dissolved in the liquid phase, so they soak into paper.
- Click here to shop our exclusive line of Stampin' Up! colors.