Today I stepped out of my comfort zone and went for bold color and lots of layers to create a real eye catcher.
- The card base in Whisper White measures 5" x 5"
- I stamped the image from the Hostess set Simply Sketched in VersaMark randomly onto Basic Black card stock (4-3/4" x 4-3/4") and heat embossed in clear embossing powder for a subtle background
- Layered Daffodil Delight (3" x 4-3/4") and Coastal Cabana (2-3/4" x 4-3/4") card stock and topped it off with a piece of Modern Medley DSP (2-1/2" x 4-3/4") Note: Designer Series Paper is buy 3, get 1 free until July 31, 2013
- Added Daffodil Delight seam binding and tied a simple bow
- Tied White Bakers Twine onto Basic Black Button and added to bow with Glue Dot
- Stamped sentiment from Simply Sketched stamp set in Jet Black StazOn ink onto Whisper White card stock and punched it out with 1-3/8" Circle Punch and layered it onto a 1-3/4" Daffodil Delight circle, added Dimensional to back
- Adhered to Coastal Cabana 2-3/8" Scallop Circle
- Then adhered to card base with doubled sided adhesive
Paper: Whisper White #100730 , Basic Black #121045, Daffodil Delight #119683 , Coastal Cabana # 131297, Modern Medley # 126926
Tools: 1-3/8" Circle Punch #119861, 1-3/4" Circle Punch #119850, 2-3/8" Circle Punch #118874, Heat Tool # 129053
Accessories: Embossing Buddy # 103083, Clear Embossing Powder # 109130, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon #125583, Basic Black Designer Button #130031 , Whisper White Bakers Twine # 124262, Glue Dots #103683, Stampin' Dimensionals # 104430,
It's Tuesday and you know what that means-new downloads are in full bloom. (PDF) Straight from the annual catalog, the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper pairs perfectly with the Kind & Cozy Stamp Brush Set. While the About to Blossom August Kit adds a bouquet of possibilities to the FREE About to Blossom August Wallpaper. Don't miss out on all the floral fun!