Wouldn't this ensemble make a darling gift? Tuck some treats or cash into this sweet little purse to send to your daughter at college or that special someone to let them know how much you miss them.
- One of my favorite new products from the Holiday Catalog is the new Envelope Liners Framelits Dies #132172. You can cut three different size liners for envelopes; 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" (shown), 5-1/8" x 3-5/8" (envelopes from Note Cards & Envelopes) and 5-3/4" x 4-3/8" (Medium Envelopes). No more measuring, tracing or cutting by hand!
- 3"x 3" cards are easiest and cutest to make. If you make these cuties you'll want to order the 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" Square Envelopes (40 per pack) #107309.
- The purse assembles in a snap using the Petite Purse Bigz die #125606 and the Big Shot #113439. It cuts and scores all in one easy step.
- Change the DSP and fill with mints, they'd be perfect for a wedding, bridal shower or birthday celebration.
- If you would like to watch the video and learn how to make a matching gift box for your note cards, please click here.
Stamps: Lacy & Lovely # 132025 wood mount or #122887 clear mount
Paper: Modern Medley #126926, Very Vanilla #101650 , Melon Mambo #115320 and Basic Black card stock #121045
Ink: Jet Black StazOn #101406
Tools: Envelope Liners Framelits Dies #132172, Petite Purse Bigz die #125606, Big Shot #113439, Boho Blossoms Punch #119858, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
Accessories:Pearl Basic Jewels #119247, Very Vanilla Candy Dot #130934