The very talented Margaret Moody has another wonderful sketch for us this week at Pals Paper Arts! There are so many fabulous creations to inspire you. I hope you play along with us this week.
I opted for a Christmas card. We've been having cool temps. in the Midwest making it feel more like October than August.
- Just add color to these images from the Color Me Christmas stamp set for some genuine holiday whimsy.
- The bold line images are the perfect framework for watercolors, markers or add Candy Dots for tree ornaments for a little dimension.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Color Me Christmas #131742 (wood) and #131745 (clear)
Paper: Seasons of Style DSP #132340, Whisper White #100730, Cherry Cobbler #119685 and Old Olive#100702 card stock
Ink: Old Olive # and Daffodil Delight Stampin Write Marker #119677
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon #132135 and Real Red Candy Dots #130931
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.