Happy Monday All!
I have a tip to share with you today. It's not a new one, but if your new to stamping, you might enjoy it. Notice the white outer border around the oval? Here's how I did it:
- Stamp the oak leaves from Lovely As a Tree Stamp Set in Sahara Sand Ink.
- Stamp Truly Grateful from Truly Grateful Stamp Set in Jet Black StazOn.
- Cut the stamped images using the Oval Framelits die using the Big Shot.
- Leave the stamped image in the die and lightly sponge the outer edge with Sahara Sand Ink and a Stamping Sponge.
- When you remove the die...you'll have a sharp, outer border.
- Did you know that Lovely As a Tree is Stampin' Up! best selling stamp set? With a variety of trees to choose from, the Lovely As a Tree set offers so many options. Stamp a solitary tree or stamp an image multiple times to create your own forest.
Stamps: Lovely As a Tree (wood) #128655 or (clear) #127793 and Truly Grateful (wood) #131730 or (clear) #131733
Paper: basic Black CS #121045, Whisper White CS #100730, Sweater Weather DSP #132184
Ink: Sahara Sand # 126976 & Jet Black StazOn #101406
Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439, Ovals Collection Framelits#129381, Neutrals Designer Buttons #130031, Stamping Sponges #101610, Whisper White Satin Ribbon (retired), Whisper White Bakers Twine# 124262, Stampin' Dimensionals #104430