My niece, Rhonda, sent me this sweet photo of Christopher and Arianna enjoying their Halloween treats I made for them. They are precious! Arianna loves paper crafting...I see the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit in her future = )
- Here's the original posts for the projects in the photo: Halloween Box or Halloween Hello Bag in a Box.
Black is harder to photograph than I thought. I wasn't going to post this tag and thought we're all friends here...you probably wouldn't mind = )
It's actually sort of pretty in a creepy sort of way. The black, glitter flowers really shine in person and would be great for an "Over-The-Hill" project.
- The tag measures 4" x 6" in Summer Starfruit Card Stock, sponged in black ink.
- The new Envelope Punch Board (item #133774) was used to punch the decorative corners on the top of the tag and to also round the corners on the bottom. Gotta love tools that do double-duty!
- I first made the flowers and then covered with Elmers Spray Adhesive, which you can find at any craft store, then covered with ultrafine Black Stampin' Glitter from the Holiday Catalog, available for purchase until January 2, 2014 (item #132206).
- The Designers Series paper is also from the Holiday Catalog; Witches Brew DSP, item #132185. The Summer Starfruit sheet for this project is actually very pretty and has teeny, tiny spiders on it.
- A black Sharpie was used to color Rhinestones and Pearls for the flower centers.
- The leaves were punched using the Bird Builder Punch item #117191
- The tag was made using the Halloween Bash Stamp also available until January 2, 2014, Set item #130580.
Stampin' Up! Products:
Stamps: Halloween Bash (wood) 130577 or (clear) 130580
Paper: Summer Starfruit CS 126839, Basic black CS 121045, Witches Brew DSP 132185
Ink: Jet Black StazOn 101406
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board 133774, Black Stampin' Glitter 132206, Blossom Punch 125603, Bird Builder Punch 17191, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch 127811, Boho Blossoms Punch 119858, Decorative Label Punch 120907, Scallop Oval 119856, Large Oval Punch 119855, Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246, Large Pearls 125577
25% Off 25 Stamp Sets
Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 25th anniversary all year long. So what better way to celebrate, than a sale on the very products that started it all: stamps, of course!
- Get in on our stamp sale party. Read up on it all, grab the flyer, buy your stamp sets!
- Buy yours today...view all 25% off Stamp Sets here.