You should have just left stop number 15 on the Pals Hop - Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
- I made a scallop circle easel card using my new fave, Modern Medley Designer Series Paper.
- Sponged some clouds in Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie & Baked Brown Sugar Ink, using a scallop circle as a template.
- Heat embossed the sweet , little witch from the Halloween Hello Stamp Set in Black Embossing Powder.
- The flowers were made with the Boho Blossoms Punch and cut the leaves using the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die.
- To give the leaves & flowers dimension, using the Simply Scored Stylus and the Stampin' Pierce Mat, I worked the stylus in a circular motion over the flowers and leaves.
- "Boo" to you is what you see when the card is fully opened.
Stampin' Up! Products:
Stamps: Halloween Bash (w) 130577 or (c) 130580 and Halloween Hello (w) 131718 or (c) 131721
Paper: Basic Black CS 121045, Very Vanilla CS 101650, Modern Medley DSP 126926
Ink: Versa Mark 10228, Jet Black StazOn 101406, Daffodil Delight 126944, Pumpkin Pie 126945, baked Brown Sugar 131174
Accessories:Big Shot 113439, Circles Collection Framelits 130911, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die 127553, Decorative Label Punch 120907, Scallop Oval Punch 119856, large Oval Punch 119855, Boho Blossoms Punch 119858, Little Leaves Sizzlits 114511, Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119426,Black Embossing Powder 109133, Heat Tool 129053, Simply Scored Stylus 125624, Stampin' Pierce Mat 126199
- My treat for you is Stampin' Up!s Pumpkin Pie Goodie Gear Simply Created Kit. Kit includes elements to make 10 goodie bags: die-cut Kraft tags; printed, die-cut banners; stickers; Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine and 3" x 5" Cellophane Bags.
- Just leave me a comment by midnight 10/10/12. One lucky winner will be announced on Friday. Limited to US residents only.
The next stop is Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons, stop number 17 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Lisa Davis at Cherry Street Paper Treats
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Margaret Moody at Margaret Moody