Welcome to the start of the final Pals Blog Hop of 2013. This month we are showcasing projects featuring tools and supplies that should be on every crafters wish list. You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn #21 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
- Joyful Christmas stamp set is the ideal set for creating layered poinsettias for all your holiday projects! This set is elegant and simple to use.
- The World Map Background Stamp not only gives visual reminders for a portion of the world, it also looks cool and trendy.
- Core'dinations Colorcore Card Stock is sandable card stock to create an antiqued, distressed, color-popping look.
Stamps: Joyful Christmas wood 131802 or clear 131805 and World Map wood 130342 or clear 130345
Paper: Soft Suede CS 115318, Basic Black CS 121045, Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations CS 127846, Early Espresso Core'dinations CS 127848, Very Vanilla CS 101650
Ink: Jet Black StazOn 101406, VersaMark 102283, Crumb Cake 126975, Early Espresso 126974
Accessories: Stamping Sponges 101610, Clear Embossing Powder 109130, Heat Tool 129053, Basic Black Candy Dots 130934
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Sue Becker at R n R Stamping
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin Mojo
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kellys Creative Corner
- Connie Lindsey at Crafting a Joyful Life
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys Sol Little Time
- Elaine Fleming at Studio Elaine
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog - you are here
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts