Today is the premiere edition of the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who would love to show you how versatile a single stamp set can be! Every 1st and 3rd Monday, we will feature one stamp set and show you multiple ways to use it. You will be able to hop through all of our blogs and find a variety of projects.
- Today, we are excited to share with you ideas using the Festive Flurry Stamp Set.
- Coordinates with the Festive Flurry Framelits Dies so you can cut out an avalanche of snowflakes in no time.
- Dazzling Diamonds adds iridescent sparkle.
- Rhinestone-adorned Frosted Finishes Embellishment is the finishing touch for this beautiful snowflake.
Stamps: Festive Flurry wood 131778 or clear 131781 & More Merry Messages 126402
Paper: Whisper White CS 100730, Island Indiago CS 122923, Winter Frost Specialty DSP 132341
Ink: Island Indigo 126986
Accessories: Bitty Banners Framelits 129267, Dazzling Diamonds 102023, Frosted Finishes Embellishments 132150, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies 132193 (Bundle & Save wood 133284 or clear 133285)
1. Heidi Baks runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com
2. Cindy Beach stampspaperandink.typepad.com/
3. Beth Beard mylittlecraftblog.com/
4. Adriana Benitez escape2stamp.com
5. Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com
6. Debra Burgin heartfeltinkspiration.com/
7. Jill Coleman jillstamps.com
8. Holly Krautkremer rubberredneck.typepad.com
9. Yapha Mason yaphamason.com
10. Mary Rindal maryrindal.com/
11. Ann Schach stampinchic.com/
12. Martha Stewart seasonsofstamping.com/
13. Dawn Tidd tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com/tiddbits-from-dawn/
14. Lisa Young addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/
15. Kerry Willard Bray stampgoodness.com/
16. Rita Wright ritascreations.blogspot.com/