I saw these Trick-or-Treat Bags on Stampin' Up!s Blog. They are too cute! They are simple and quick and could still be done in time for Halloween. You could also add your child's name to personalize them.
These little cuties were created by Lindsey H., Sr. Staff Writer at Stampin' Up!
- Step 1: I used MDS to create some creepy Halloween images. Most of the artwork came from the Fright Night Ensemble—a new favorite!
- Step 2: In MDS, go to Insert > Insert Duplicate Page Mirrored.
- Step 3: Export your images as JPEG files.
- Step 4: Print the reversed images on iron-on transfer paper and cut around the images.
- Step 5: Follow the instructions that came with the iron-on transfer paper to iron the image onto your bag that can be found at craft stores.