You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff #21 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
- I chose two stamp sets; Petals Parade for the image (Free during Sale-a-bration) and Happy Watercolor stamp set for the sentiment (Occasions catalog).
- Sale-a-bration begins January 28th and the Occasions catalog began January 3rd.
- The Designer Series Paper, Sweet Sorbet is also from Sale-a-bration. It's filled with soft colors with pops of Basic Black.
Stamps: Petals Parade ( wood 133599) or (clear 133602) and Happy Watercolor (wood 133188) or (clear 133191)
Paper: Whisper White CS 100730, Pistachio Pudding CS 131294, Sweet Sorbet DSP 133521
Ink: Pistachio Pudding 131177 & Basic Black 126980
Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels 119247, Tea Lace paper Doilies 129399, Circles Collection Framelits 130911, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine 113439, Little Leaves Sizzlits 114511
The next stop is #23 Maggie Mata at Maggie Made on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Janice Warhank at Janice's Papercraft Playground
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Gaines-Davis at Cherry St. Papertreats
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine