This week at Pals Paper Arts, we have a color challenge for you to try; Real Red, Soft Sky and Whisper White or similar colors.
- For this challenge, I chose to substitute Coastal Cabana for Soft Sky so it would match my Fresh Prints DSP Paper Stack from the new Occasions Catalog.
- I made six little 3" x 3" valentines, matching pocket envelopes and a sweet little box to hold them.
- If you would like to watch the video to make this box, please click here.
- If you would like to watch the video to make the *Pocket Envelope, please click here.
- On the 4-1/4" side, score 1/2" on each side
- On the 6-1/4" side, score at 3-1/8"
- Need the perfect Valentine's Day sentiment? You'll find it in the Love You to the Moon Set! Includes 7 stamps.
- Coordinates with Chalk Talk Framelits Dies.
- This limited-time set is only available from January 3 through May 31, 2014, so order yours today!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Love You To The Moon (wood) 133140 or (clear) 133143
Paper: Whisper White 100730, Coastal Cabana 131297, Real Red 102482, Fresh Prints DSP Paper Stack 132996
Ink: Coastal Cabana 131175 & Real Red 126949
Accessories:Vintage Faceted Buttons 127555, Whisper White Bakers Twine 124262, 1" Circle Punch 119868, 1-1/4" Circle Punch 119861, 1-3/8" Circle Punch 119860, Large Oval Punch 119855, Owl Builder Punch 118074, Circles Collection Framelits 130911, 1-1/4"Burlap Ribbon 132140, Stampin Dimensionals 104430