Pals Paper Arts has a wonderful sketch challenge this week and there's still time to play along.
Rules for the Gallery:
- Use ANY brand of products to create your card and papercraft projects.
- Digitally created projects (such as My Digital Studio) are also welcome.
- Entry should be new and inspired, totally or partially, by this challenge
- Please use keyword PPA 204 when uploading to public galleries.
- Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, May 20th, 2014.
- Pals Paper Artist Picks will be announced on May 21st, 2014.
- Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities Markers - they are fabulous and blend beautifully! They are so easy to color with and you're going to love them! What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
- Bloom With Hope Hostess Stamp Set - two stamp sets with gorgeous flowers - perfect for coloring.
- Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack - full of wonderful designs and the In-Colors including: Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
- Blackberry Bliss CS - 2014-2016 In Color
- Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon - his soft gorgeous ribbon ties beautifully and has tone-on-tone stitched lines down the center in 2014-2016 In Colors.
If you would like the new 2014-2015 Annual Catalog and do not have a demonstrator, please email me at: email@example.com.