I love the colors for this weeks Pals Paper Art challenge! We're using Cajun Craze, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla. I think it's such a gorgeous combination!
- The flower was so easy to create with the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set. I stamped the flower image in Night of Navy Ink 3 times onto Cajun Craze card Stock and punched out the flowers using the coordinating Blossom Punch.
- To give the flower dimension, I curled the petals around the handle of a small paint brush and sponged the edges in Night Of Navy Ink. Assembled with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- My project contains lots of stamping, sponging, lots of layers and a couple retiring products.
- I'm sad to say this is the first time I've used the Blue 3/8" Denim Jean Ribbon 125053 and now it's leaving. It gorgeous and I'm not sure why I haven't used it before now.
- Naturals Designer Buttons are also retiring 127554. Love the wood look of these little beauty's!
- Retiring Stamps (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
- Retiring Accessories (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
Stampin' Up! Products:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch clear 125537 and Really Good Greetings clear 130333
Paper: Cajun Craze 119684, Night of Navy 100867 and Very Vanilla 101650
Ink: Cajun Craze 126965 & Night of Navy 126970
Tools/Accessories: Blossom Punch 125603, Blue 3/8" Denim Jean Ribbon 125053, Naturals Designer Buttons 127554, Linen Thread 104199, Stampin Dimensionals 104430, Stamping Sponge 101610