We have a gorgeous color challenge this week at Pals Paper Arts. We're using Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.
- The Blended Bloom stamp #135906 is so easy to color using the Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers.
- I stamped and colored the image twice.
- I cut one of the blooms and layered on top of the other to give the flower even more dimension.
What sets the Stampin' Blendabilities apart from others:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.