It's Thursday again and time for a color challenge at Pals Paper Arts. For this color challenge we have chosen Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz and Basic Black.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use ANY brand of products to create your card and papercraft projects.
- Digitally created projects (such as My Digital Studio) are also welcome.
- Entry should be new and inspired, totally or partially, by this challenge
- Please use keyword PPA215 when uploading to public galleries.
- Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, August 19th, 2014.
- We'll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on August 20th, 2014
How I made the flower:
- I cut out two of each flower shape in Whisper White CS and then sponged them in Strawberry Slush Ink and used my bone folder to curl the edges. Then glued them together using multipurpose glue.
- To make the stamen I cut out several in Basic Black, adhered them together, sprayed lightly with water and wrapped them over the tip of a stylus to make them stand up and glued to the center.
- For the leaves I cut out three in Whisper White CS, scored in the center and sponged in Pear Pizzazz Ink.