It's time for another round of inspiration from The Stamp Review Crew. We are featuring the Flower Patch Stamp Set.
You may be just starting the blog hop or you may have come from AdrianaBenitez #13 on the Stamp Review Crew Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all the amazing creations.
- Oh the flowers you can make with the Two-Step photopolymer images from this set! It's got all the shapes and sizes you'll want plus great greetings and several stems for endless possibilities.
- The Flower Patch Stamp Set coordinates with the Flower Fair Framelits Dies to cut your stamped images, create layers and frames!
- Bundle both items and save 15%.
- Until August 31st, purchase a Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and choose a FREE exclusive bundle.
- My project is a Card In A Box which are so popular right now and so much fun to make.
Stampin' Up! Products:
Stamps: Flower Patch 134207
Paper: Whisper White 100730, Soft Suede 115318, Mossy Meadow 133676
Ink: Blackberry Bliss 133642, Hello Honey 133643, Lost Lagoon 133644, Mossy Meadow 133645
Tools/Accessories: Big Shot 113439, Flower Fair Framelits, Burlap Ribbon 132140, 133731, Blackberry Bliss Stitched Ribbon 133668, Linen Thread 104199
The next stop is ShanaGaff #15 on the Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next time.
- Kerry WillardBray
- Beth Beard - You are here