We have a beautiful color challenge for you this week at Pals Paper Arts. We are playing with Hello Honey, Old Olive and Soft Suede.
- It's officially Autumn and this is my favorite season and these colors remind me of the deciduous trees and shrubs this time of year.
- Why wait for Mother Nature? Create your own autumn leaves with the Vintage Leaves stamp set! You're no longer at the mercy of the season--create your own leaves anytime, anywhere, in the colors you want.
- Leaflets Framelits Dies - Make a treeful of leaves in seconds with the Leaflets Framelits Dies and the Big Shot. Framelits' open design allows you to place them over stamped images for precise cutting.
- Our top-quality photopolymer stamps have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. They're entirely transparent for perfect image placement, and they adhere well to our clear blocks. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
- Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog