I hope you had a wonderful holiday! We're back at Pals Paper Arts with all new sketch and color challenges for 2016. This weeks awesome sketch was created by Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty.
Get out your paper crafting supplies and play along with us this week! I love seeing your creations.
I used all new products from the Occasions Catalog that went just live this week and some free products from Sale-A-Bration. It has so many beautiful products this year! Have you seen it? If you would like a catalog, send me an email: email@example.com.
- The sentiment is from the stamp set called What I Love. It's a lovely stamp set and I got it free with a $50 purchase .
- The background patterned paper is from Going Places DSP Stack and the paper for the flower is from Botanical Gardens.
- The flower was so easy to make using the new Botanical Builder Framelit Dies.
- I cut out 2 each of the 5 petal flower dies.
- I then used the McGill Paper Blossom Tool and outlined each petal and layered them together with liquid glue.
- To finish the flower, I gave the petals a light sponging in Basic Black Ink.
Have a great week!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog