Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring and Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
- When I think of Spring, I think of pretty pastel colors, so I used Love Blossoms DSP Paper Stack from the Occasions Catalog. It contains such a beautiful mix of flowers and patterns.
- To make the flowers I used the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. You can create die-cut blooms and leaves in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Framelits’ open design allows you to place them where you want for precise cutting.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin'
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog ~ You Are Here
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb...
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithBecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin pink rose
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stampin' Habit!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations