This week the very sweet and talented Amy Lazzell designed this week sketch challenge for Pals Paper Arts. It's a fun sketch with loads of possibilities. I hope you play along with us this week! I'd love to see your creations.
- The Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set along with the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies lets your creativity bloom. You can layer images to create a wide variety of flowers or fun accents.
- This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.
- Photopolymer stamps
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
- Purchase the Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle #140819 and save 15%, plus receive a free stamp set or designer series paper during Sale-A-Bration or the Sale-A-Bration 2nd Release!
- Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper
- Botanical Builder Framelits Dies
Below is a list of the products I used to create this project. Click on any of the images below to purchase or for additional information: