It's Thursday and time for another sketch challenge at Pals Paper Arts. This grand sketch was created by the very talented Dawn Tidd. The possibilities are endless with this sketch; go clean and simple or layer it up with embellishments.
Click here to check out all the wonderful creations from the rest of the Sketch Design Team.
- I love flowers and I especially enjoy making them. The Botanical Builder Framelits Dies makes it so easy. Below, I highlighted in red, the dies I used:
- I cut out 2 of each petal in Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper. I then used the McGill Paper Blossom Roller to shape the petals to add dimension and glued pieces together.
- The small leafs were cut out using the Flower Fair Framelits. Below, I highlighted the die I used in red:
- I glued this gorgeous Sahara Sand Lace Trim to a piece of White Jute Ribbon.
- TIP: The White Jute Ribbon is so versatile. It's 1-1/4" wide, but if your needing 1" ribbon, you can shrink it 1/4" with the heat tool or you can easily separate the layers and use the individual ribbons.
Below is a list of the products I used to create this project. Click on any of the images below to purchase or for additional information: