It's time for another round of inspiration from the Stamp Review Crew. This time, we are featuring Daydream Medallions Stamp Set. You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Betty Traciak #13 on the hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
clear mount images are beautiful for formal cards and settings or just
for the fancy lady in your life. They even coordinate with the Floral
Frames Collection Framelits Dies to make them even fancier.
- Channeling all the elegance of Europe, these gorgeous medallions will have you setting out the best china and drinking tea with your pinkies up.
- Basic Black CS 5-1/2" x 11-1/8"
- Score 3", 4-3/4", 6-1/2", 8-1/4"
- Fold on score lines; valley fold, mountain fold, mountain fold, valley fold
The next stop is Wendy Weixler #15 on the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop. Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next time.
- Dawn Tidd
- Debra Burgin
- Cindy Beach
- Heidi Baks
- Mike Funke
- Yapha Mason
- Lisa Young
- Tanya Boser
- Paula Wright
- Kerry Willard Bray
- Shana Gaff
- Ann Schach
- Betty Traciak
- Beth Beard <<<<you are here
- Wendy Weixler
- Adriana Benitez