Happy Sunday Friends!
Today I am a guest stamper on Stampin' Pretty! It's always on honor for me when Mary Fish, who is also my up-line, posts a project of mine.
I chose to do a Christmas card for today, since the holidays are fast approaching.
- I started with Whisper White card base that measures 5-1/4" x 5-1/4".
- I took a 5' x 5" piece of Cherry Cobbler CS and cut on the diagonal and then cut each of those pieces in half.
- Cut a 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" of the gorgeous new Snow Festival DSP from the Holiday Catalog in the same manner as the Cherry Cobbler CS and layered them together.
- The sentiment is from the More Merry Messages stamp set and cut it out using the New Window Frame Framelit Dies.
- Paper piercing was a snap with the New Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Pierce Mat & Paper-Piercing Tool.
- If you would like to watch the video on how I tie a double bow, please click here.
Stamps: More Merry Messages
Paper: Snow Festival DSP, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: StazOnTools: Window Frame Framelit Dies, Big Shot, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Pierce Mat & Paper-Piercing Tool.
Accessories:Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, Vintage Faceted Button
I hope you all have a beautiful day! After church, I'm taking my son to the air show at Scott Air Force Base. I think I'm more excited than he is = )