I wanted to create some 3" x 3" cards for Halloween using the Window Frame Framelits. So, each card started with:
- 3" x 6" Basic Black card stock scored and folded at 3" and used the 3rd largest die, leaving the die slightly over hang at the top and cut them out with the Big Shot.
- I used the 4th largest die to cut the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP.
- The stamp is from the Wicked Cool stamp set, punched out with the 1" Circle Punch and layered over coordinating card stock punched with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch.
- I made a cute little spider using a Basic Black button, Linen Thread and Googlies.
- I wanted a feminine ghost so I added a fancy hem. The punches for the ghost are both retired, but you could easily substitute the XL Oval Punch and the Scallop Edge Border Punch.
- For this little "Creepy Crawly" I used the Small Oval Punch and and the antennas are the branch from the Bird Builder Punch.
Have a great day!