Today I wanted to show you another style of Christmas tags I'm making. I used a lot of different tools and a variety of supplies, but it really didn't take long to create...it just looks like it did. I've listed the steps below and if you would like to print this post, click on the Print PDF button at the bottom, near my signature.
- For the base I used the Two Tags Bigz die (115954) in Early Espresso CS (119686)
- Layered 2-3/8" x 3-5/8" Crumb Cake CS (120953, rounded corners using 3/16" Corner punch (119871)
- Then layered Always Artichoke (105119) 2-1/4" x 3-1/2", rounded corners, stamped images from Joyous Celebrations stamp set (128069) in Always Artichoke ink (126972). Embossed using the lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder (127819) and lightly sponged raised embossed images in Crumb Cake ink (126975)
- Attached 3-3/4" piece of Crumb Cake Seam Binding (122332)
- Using the Decorative label punch (120907), punch 1 in Early Espresso CS and 1 in Always Artichoke CS. Cut Early Espresso in half and attach to Always Artichoke. Attach with Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
- Cut doily using the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits die (126999) in Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885) and attach with Stampin Dimensional
- Punch 1" Circle (119868 ) in Early Espresso CS & then layer 3/4" (119873) Always Artichoke circle. Poke hole in center using Paper Piercer and attach Antique Brad (117273), then attach to Champagne Glimmer doily
- Feed 6" piece of Always Artichoke Seam Binding (121000) through hole at top of tag
- Tie 6" piece of Linen Thread (104199) around seam binding and tie bow
- Stamp Do Not Open Til Christmas from More Merry Messages stamp set (126402) in Early Espresso ink. Punch using 1" Circle Punch and sponge edges and attach brad from Antique Brass Vintage Trinkets (118764)
- Layer over 1-1/4" circle of Champagne Glimmer.
- Punch hole using Paper Piercer and attack to seam binding with Antique Brass Vintage Pin(118764)