For today's card I wanted clean and simple with a touch of elegance. To build the flower I used:
- 12 (2nd largest petal) and 5 (2nd smallest) petals using Blossom Petals Builder Punch and Whisper White CS
- Sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink
- Rolled petals around a pencil to curl edges
- Attached petals to 1" circle and attached 3/4" circle to the center
- Sprayed flower lightly with spray adhesive and covered with Dazzling Diamonds
Stamps: More Merry Messages
Ink: Crumb Cake Ink
Tools / Accessories: Blossom Petals Builder Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Spray Adhesive
MY DIGITAL STUDIO HOLIDAY DOWNLOADS & PRINT PRODUCTS
Make sure to check out today's new downloads and all their holiday goodness. (PDF).We have a festive framable, a Christmas photocard, a kit packed with cool bows and tags, and our Happy Hour Ensemble to help get your holiday parties started.
We also have a cute coloring swatchbook that would make a great present for the children in your life. Remember that you need to order your print products by December 6 to get them by December 24 (or by December 10 for Second-Day Air/ December 11 for Next-Day Air).