Thank you for joining us for the first Pals Blog Hop of 2013! Today the Stampin' Pretty Pals are excited to introduce you to new Stampin’ Up! products that are available in the Spring Catalog. We hope you find inspiration and ideas for using the new stamps, papers and accessories.
You should have just left stop number 4 on the Pals Hop -Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com . If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Today's card is chocked full of new products from the Spring Catalog!
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399) - Delicate and dainty. Stamp, color them with ink or just leave them plain.
- Creped Filter Paper (129393) - The look of tissue paper with the strength of card stock. Fun to stamp, dye, ink, punch or stitch. I made the flower by punching 5 - 1-1/4" Scallop Circles (127811), layered them on top of each other, inserted a brad in the center and scrunched each layer. Super simple!
- Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378) - Fun, fab honeycomb design.
- Pool Party Stampin' Emboss Powder (129398) - Dive into a glossy Pool Party design.
- Vintage Verses Stamp Set
- Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack
The next stop is Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole, stop number 6 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Naki Rager at ... notes from Naki
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped In Full
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Lori J Martin at The Rejoicing Papercrafter
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamp Paper Scissors
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty