On a personal note, today was a very big day for me, my peers and our company. I work for American Water and our company has been going through a business transformation. We're changing all of our software. It's been 3 years of planning, designing, building and training. Today was our "go-live" and it went very well! I wanted to share that with you, since lately I haven't been blogging. The last several weeks have been extremely hectic. Hopefully, my life will return to normal soon : )
Stamping, scrapbooking and paper crafting is my stress reliever. I enjoy playing with inks and trying different techniques, so today's card:
- I sponged Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede & Always Artichoke onto Very Vanilla card stock for the background.
- Stamped the image from Elements of Style stamp set in VersaMark and heat embossed using Early Espresso embossing powder.
- Quick & easy...that's how I roll.
Tools/Accessories: Bitty Banners Framelits, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Linen Thread, Bronze Button
Two Weeks Remaining!
June 3rd is fast approaching and to get retiring products before they're gone! Hundreds of products are only available for two more weeks.
- Retiring Stamps (Available until June 3, 2013)
- Retiring Accessories (Available until June 3, 2013, or while supplies last)
Digital content includes:
- ALL ensemble
- swatchbook digital content
- See it here.
Print products include:
- ALL photobooks
- cards, tags, individual pages, and calendars
- See it here.