- Instead of water coloring the flowers, I stamped the flower image from Secret Garden in VersaMark onto Strawberry Slush card stock and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder.
- Cut out the flowers using the Big Shot and coordinating Secret Garden Framelit die
- To soften the look, I sponged the edges with Whisper White Craft Ink
- The Simply Scored Scoring Tool with the Diagonal Plate made creating the diagonal grid for the back ground super easy.
- I scored every 1/2" and rotated the card stock and scored again at every 1/2"
Stamps: Secret Garden #129144
Paper: Strawberry Slush #131295, Daffodil Delight #119683, Smokey Slate Textured #132131 (Holiday Catalog) and Whisper White #100730 card stock
Ink: VersaMark, Whisper White Craft Ink # , Daffodil Delight Stampin Write Marker #
Tools: Big Shot #113439, Secret Garden Framelit Dies #129372 , Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate #125586 , Simply Scored Stylus # 125624, Heat Tool #129053, Stamping Sponges #101610
Accessories: White Embossing Powder # 109132
Secret Garden Stamp Set #129144 clear mount or #131940 wood mount
Secret Garden Framelit Dies