For a clean and simple sympathy card, I did Reverse Masking technique:
- Cut out the middle and made a frame on scrap paper and covered the card base.
- Starting at the bottom, I lightly sponged in a circular motion; Soft Suede, Old Olive and Soft Sky ink.
- Remove mask (scrap paper)
- I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect placement of the stamp image and sentiment in Soft Suede ink.
If you have wood mount stamp sets, you can make permanent image sheets to keep in the stamp case. Cut Window Sheets into small squares and stamp images from that set on the sheets using the Stamp-a-ma-jig and StazOn ink. Put those Window Sheets in the stamp case, and then when you go to stamp, you already have your stamps lined up on the Window Sheets for perfect placement every time!
Stamps: Hostess Simply Sketched #129672
Paper: Whisper White card stock #100730
Ink: Soft Suede #126978, Old Olive #126953 and Soft Sky ink #131181
Tools: Stamping Sponges # 101610 and Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049
Best of 25 Years Stamps
As part of our 25-year anniversary celebration, we're bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month-during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image!
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- A new flyer will be released every month for each new Best of set.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month, all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, we're including a collector's card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.