Today I have a tag to share with you. It measures 3-1/2" x 6". Did you notice the top corners? I used the New Envelope Punch Board to make the decorative top corners and to also round the bottom.
- The background I stamped using the En Francais Stamp in Sahara Sand and sponged the edges in Sahara Sand & Crumb Cake Ink.
- Added a Tea Lace Paper Doilie. They are so delicate and dainty . You can stamp, color with ink, or use as accents.
- Leaves were made with the Bird Builder Punch.
- Punched the Elegant Butterfly in Silver Glimmer Paper.
- The rose was made with the Blossom Punch and sponged in Raspberry Ripple Ink.
Stamps: En Francais Stamp (w) 128562 or (c) 127790, Hostess Only Set * - Banner Greetings (w) 129693 or (c) 129696
Paper: Whisper White CS 100730, Raspberry Ripple CS 126842, Silver Glimmer Paper 124005
Ink: Crumb Cake 126975, Sahara Sand 126976, Raspberry Ripple 126859
Accessories: Big Shot 113439, Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976, Tea Lace Paper Doilie 12939, Bird Builder Punch117191,Elegant Butterfly Punch 127526, Blossom Punch 125603, Stamping Sponges 101610, Envelope Punch Board 133774
* Hostess only products are priced to help your rewards go further - so the hostess dollars you spend, you get more of the products you love!
Using Whisper White Card Stock, punch 6 flowers using Stampin’ Up!s Blossom Punch:
Using Paper Snips, make approx. 1/4” cut around each petal:
Add glue to the center of the second flower and partially up each petal and adhere first flower in center. Continue same procedure, wrapping alternating petals:
To continue on with the rose, glue the third flower the same way as you did the first two.
To attach the fourth, fifth and sixth flower, only apply glue to the center and not up the sides of the petals.
To make the petals more life-like, take a tweezers and gently bend the petals backwards.
Optional: spray flowers with Frost White Shimmer Paint diluted with alcohol: